Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, January 9, 2009

Tag I'm it!

Tag I'm it!


I have been tagged by "Luke I am Your Father" to participate in a sort of blog chain letter of sorts. Here are the rules:

Go to your documents
Go to your 6th file.
Go to your 6th picture.
Blog about it.
Tag 6 friends to do the same. (unfortunately I don't know if I have 6 "blog friends". I know I have readers, but no one leaves comments so I don't have blog people to list....how sad! )


This picture as you can tell is pretty old. Jake was only 2 1/2 days old and we were visiting him in the NICU. He was there due to some minor complications with his birth. He was born with a fever, circulation problems, and bad jaundice. He was able to go home after 5 days and has never had any complications from his birth. Paul was feeding him for the first time after Jake didn't have the patience to try and nurse with me. He obviously got over that problem very quickly and was attached to me for his meal time for the next 14 months. It is so funny when I think about this picture because the nurse said that Jake couldn't go home until he could eat 40CC's of milk from a bottle......40CC's!!!!! I just got done feeding him a 12 ounce bottle! 40CC's wouldn't even wet his whistle now-a-days!!!

Here is who I am tagging!

The Feisty Five
The Corcoran Clan


*** I just found out that the reason I don't have any "blogger friends" is because my comment section of my site hasn't been working (thanks nonna!). I don't know why it wasn't but all should be fixed now so hopefully next time I get tagged I will have 6 people to tag back! ((fingers crossed))

3 comments:

nonna said...

yea!! it worked! lol there is nothing sexier than a man holding a baby IMHO, which really isn't very humble or i wouldn't think somebody else wants to hear it. lol

Being us... said...

@nonna - I couldn't agree more....that's why I married him....oh la la!

James (SeattleDad) said...

(from Mrs. LIAYF)

Awwwwww! Sweet!!! I love looking at the little baby pictures of kids. Jake is so tiny, tiny, tiny! And, dad looks just like a pro.