Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Every Last Drop!


Every Last Drop!
(October 18-24, 2009)


This week we had some AWESOME weather! It was sunny, bright, and highs in the upper 70's and even one day made it into the 80's!! So I decided that we needed to enjoy every last drop of sunshine as this will probably be the last of the almost 80 degree weather until the spring!!

We went to the park for a few days and spent most of our evenings taking walks and enjoying the weather! It's funny because when I was younger and even when I was an adult if you would ask me what my favorite season was I would immediately say "WINTER"! But it is funny how when your lifestyle changes (like having children) it can change your view on things. Now I can't stand winter as it means trying to keep a 2 year old just as happy indoors as he is outdoors and that usually never works! But then again he is older this year, starting to come into his own and playing by himself better so hopefully this winter won't be as nerve racking......oh but wait....I have another baby that will make it nerve racking......(SIGH) it never ends! hehehehehehehehehe

0 comments: