Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ladies Man!

Ladies Man!
(February 6-7, 2009)


Well it was inevitable, Paul and I have been trying to fight it for months now, but our son is a CHICK MAGNET!!!!

Jacob is the 32nd grandchild on Paul's side and 20 of those grandkids live within 50 yards of us. Paul's family moved out to Virginia from California in the early 90's and purchased a large chunk of land that was split between the family members that moved out. So all we have to do is walk outside and it is like we have a family housing development. Because of this babysitters come very easy and playmates for Jacob are never more than a phone call or yell across the yard away!

Last night I decided to have a sleep over with the younger girl
s in the family. They love to come over and the last time I had them over was when I was pregnant with Jacob. I realized that I need to get in a few sleep overs between now and August because if anyone even utters the word "sleep over" to me once the new baby is here I would probably cry!

Jacob has always loved the ladies!! There is a joke among the family that if you are under the age of 14 and a girl that you could pick Jacob up and take him away forever and he wouldn't even bat an eye. He honestly gravitates towards them. So I figured that having a sleep over with 5 little girls would be a great break for me because he would be so enamored with them he would be entertained for HOURS!! Well it didn't exactly start out that way.......

At first he was a little scared, the girls were VERY excited to
be here so they were dancing and jumping and laughing which scared Jacob a little bit. He cried once or twice and lived attached to my one leg for about an hour or more. But then, well then the Don Juan in him came out the result is the following picture.......

Now please don't confuse his lack of a smile as him not having fun, he tends not to smile for pictures. But trust me, after the first hour he was smiling, laughing, and all around showing off. I have a feeling we have a little Casanova on our hands. I hope the teenage years are kind to us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh, yeah. keep hoping. even if it's not the girls, those teen years are typically not gonna be easy :)

oh, for some reason even though i have you listed in my rss feed, you weren't on my blogroll on my website. i have remedied the situation though. now all the bloggy world will know i think you're cool. :)

Being us... said...

@nonna - I will continue to live in my "denial" as long as I can. Some of the nieces and nephews are teens now and I am seeing the hell that their parents are going through. So the longer I can keep denying Paul and I won't have those problems the better! ((GRIN))