Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Enough Already......AGAIN!



Enough Already....AGAIN!
(2/6/10)

So I woke up this morning to 25 inches of snow and still about 8+ hours of the storm left to come through!!! HOLY MACKEREL! I think we are going to hit 30 inches of snow with this storm! Considering that Jacob is on 39.5 inches tall....if we would put him out in the snow it would come to his shoulders!!! CRAZY!!!!!!


***Update at 5pm, we are done with the snow and the unofficial total from my house is 33.5 inches of snow.......so I will revise my original post and say that it would now come up to Jacobs mouth if he went out and stood in the snow....and there are drifts that would completely cover him!!!!


2 comments:

Candi said...

Hi Mandy. We are in northern VA along I-95. What area are you in?

The video was cute. I love having the boys "help" their daddy!

Candi said...

We are about 10 miles south of the beltway right on I-95, so more east than Warrenton is. We are between Qauntico and Ft. Belvoir in Prince William county.

I thought you looked a bit more "rural" than we are. I have a friend in Winchester that was saying she got about 30 inches. Ours got so packed down as more and more came, but we got more than 2 feet. I agree with you.....enough already!