Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 5, 2010

Enough already!


Enough Already!
(2/5/10)

Well we are just starting the SECOND blizzard in less than 2 months, and I have to say that although I LOVE LOVE LOVE snow, I think this just might be too much. We had 22 inches back right before Christmas, 3 inches last Saturday, and 5.5 inches on Tuesday. Now we are in the bulls eye for this next Nor'easter with between 20-30 inches of snow! I will keep you posted, I think Jacob is going to LOVE this! It is going to be a heavy wet snow which means AWESOME snowmen and snowball fights! Lets just hope the power stays on and we can keep warm. I battled everyone else yesterday at the stores stocking up on all of the necessities and "not so necessary" food items! Hmmmmm.....I think some chocolate is calling my name......I will report back soon!

Current shot at 2:30 pm EST:


0 comments: