Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Spirit!

Christmas Spirit!
(December 2009)

These past two weeks have been CrAzY with our schedules, mainly my fault since I double booked almost everyday! But darn it I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!! I love going to see Santa, and making cookies, and decorating the house, and watching Christmas movies, etc...etc...etc....

So I am starting early in my evil plan to corrupt Jacob into loving the same things, although if my memory serves me from my childhood I don't think it is too hard to get a kid excited about Christmas. Jacob has been a big help this year and unlike last year hasn't ripped off any ornaments, or broken any holiday decorations.

We headed over to Grandmas house last week and helped her and some cousins decorate Christmas cookies. Jacob did a great job and made it a little harder than necessary but not too bad!

We then headed out for the first annual "holiday pictures" with him and his brother and if I do say so myself they turned out GREAT!!!!!

And lastly we got some snow the other week and Paul and Jacob headed out and made a terrific snowman. Jacob is such a little man this year and he understands more and more each day. I was soooo worried that like last year he would be ripping apart my tree but he isn't and he has even started to sing Christmas songs with his new found vocabulary! Of course he doesn't really sing them correctly but hey what could be cuter than a 28 month old walking around the house singing "Frotty Noman! Frotty Noman! Frotty Noman!" or "Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle Bell DA WAAAAAYYYY!!!!"

1 comments:

James (SeattleDad) said...

Great Pictures. We still have not gotten a Santa pic this year for Lukas and are late in getting into the spirit.

I bet the snow helps.

Happy Holidays.