Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 15, 2010

Learning my colors is YUMMY!!!

Learning my colors is YUMMY!!!
(March 2010)

We are still working on our colors this week, but I decided that learning can be YUMMY too!!! What better way to work on our colors and shapes then by using fruit ring cereal!!! Here are a few things that we worked on today!

I got this idea from KidsSoup.com it is a great website for ideas and crafts/lessons for teaching pre-school aged children. Jacob loved it because for every fruit ring he glued he got to eat two or three! We talked about each color as we glued it onto the butterfly!


This next craft we did was more about shapes than colors, but could be used for colors as well. I got an image and printed it twice, once in black and white and once in color. I then cut out the shapes from the colored one and Jacob got to find the shapes in the image and then glue them down. The only problem I had with this craft is that Jacob is very particular and if he couldn't get the shape glues EXACTLY where it needed to be he would throw a fit....oh well!! He will learn!

0 comments: